Northwestern 3A/4A Early Bird Predictions
Again these are based on information I have gathered and drawing conclusions, but I’m most confident in these predictions out of all of them.
- Alexander Central- The cougars will be loaded and play good non conference games with South Iredell, Hibriten and Statesville to test how strong they are early and become a contender in a loaded 3A class.
- Freedom- Birtchfield is back and the Patriots should be in contention for a automatic playoff berth
- Watauga- Lost a quite bit of talent to be a conference threat, but should have enough talent from a good JV team to get 3rd and a wildcard.
- South Caldwell- Will surprise a few people with not being young and core of JV talent up. Could come close of hosting a playoff game with a few upsets.
- St. Stephens- This conference is too strong for the Indians to do much damage in a top heavy conference.
- Hickory- not a popular analyst pick but with the loss of seniors and a brutal schedule the Red Tornadoes will struggle.
- McDowell- should improve with the hire of of a new coach, but the talent is not there for the Titans to contend this year and with South Caldwell improving, this team will not be a playoff team
1 thought on “Northwestern 3A/4A Early Bird Predictions”
I can see the top 3 with A.C., Freedom, and Watauga. Too early for me to say who will actually win out with this conference, but I think any of the top 3 has a chance.
You must log in to post a comment.