Week 3 for NPC non conference games

4 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hard to believe we are going into week 3. Here are predictions for the NPC games. Hopefully the hurricane Dorian will turn up and go out east as much as possible. 

2-0 NW Cabarrus vs 1-1 Carson... NW Cabarrus by 56

0-2 North Iredell vs 2-0 North Wilkes... North Iredell needs this win. But North Wilkes has been looking good. North Wilkes by 7

0-1 South Rowan vs 1-1 East Rowan... South Rowan didn’t look good with Carson. I think East Rowan will be too much. ER by 21.

2-0 Alexander Central vs 2-0 Statesville... I think this could be a very good game. Alexander Central beat  Hibriten 28-19 the 1st game of the season. But only won over Wilkes Central 28-12. I think Statesville has to be careful for this could be a trap game.  But my picks Statesville by 14.

1-1 South Iredell vs 1-1 Lake Norman... Tough game for S. Iredell. Last week West Iredell gave South a fit but South prevailed 25-0. South is down this season than recents years. Depending on how well South plays will depend on outcome. LN by 7 to 14 points. 

1-1 West Rowan vs 1-1 Cox Mill.., I see this as a good battle between the two but West prevails by 14. 

Dale Ross reacted
Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

@vik-val-86

It would be great if it missed us 100% But that isn't looking like it will happen.

Vik-Val 86 and Jim West reacted
ReplyQuote
Jim West
(@jimwest)
Member Registered

@vik-val-86

I agree with your selections.  I will state that the West Rowan-Cox Mill game might end up surprising us.  

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Scores for the NPC games. 

North Wilkes 28  North Iredell 6

Lake Norman 49  South Iredell 21

Cox Mill 28  West Rowan 13

Statesville 49  Alexander Central  35

East Rowan 42  South Rowan 12

Northwest Cabarrus 49  Carson 0

Im 5-1 with my picks with the one miss of the Cox Mill n West Rowan game. 

The Statesville game I had them to win by 14.  Statesville won 49-35

I was close with NWC winning by 56 as they won over Carson 49-0.

Not surprised to see North Wilkes to win over N. Iredell. But the score difference was a little more than what I gave them. 

South Iredell struggle with Lake Norman but the score difference was more than I thought. 

I wasn’t to far off with my predictions with East Rowan winning over South Rowan by a margin difference of 30. I had them to win by 21. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: