Clear all

Top Football Teams in 4A for 2019

21 Posts
6 Users
2 Likes
DAWGpound
(@dawgpound)

Posted by: @warriors1

Myers Park does not have the bigs to contend for a State Championship. Vance is returning the entire Defense that shut them out the entire 2nd half with 3 carries for 6 yards rushing. Scrimmaging Asheville and playing MHS, Providence, Olympic and South Meck is not going to help them figure out who they are as a Team. They also lost players on the O Line. Wr's, DB's, RB's and QB's don't work without the bigs. 

For sure Vance has an impressive D and as a Butler person, I sure hope you're spot on about MP, lol...

That said, my 2019 preseason 4AA Top 5: Creek, Vance, MP, Hough, Butler

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

@dawgpound

What about Wake Forest?

ReplyQuote
DAWGpound
(@dawgpound)

Posted by: @daleross

@dawgpound

What about Wake Forest?

My top 5 was for local 4AA teams...that said, Wake Forest, the 3x defending 4AA state champ and on a 45 game winning streak, yeah, I think I could find room for them in a statewide top 5, lol

Dale Ross reacted
ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

@dawgpound

got you. a little crowded at the top

ReplyQuote
DAWGpound
(@dawgpound)

Posted by: @daleross

@dawgpound

got you. a little crowded at the top

Yes sir, absolutely

ReplyQuote
Warriors1
(@warriors1)

Posted by: @dawgpound
Posted by: @warriors1

Myers Park does not have the bigs to contend for a State Championship. Vance is returning the entire Defense that shut them out the entire 2nd half with 3 carries for 6 yards rushing. Scrimmaging Asheville and playing MHS, Providence, Olympic and South Meck is not going to help them figure out who they are as a Team. They also lost players on the O Line. Wr's, DB's, RB's and QB's don't work without the bigs. 

For sure Vance has an impressive D and as a Butler person, I sure hope you're spot on about MP, lol...

That said, my 2019 preseason 4AA Top 5: Creek, Vance, MP, Hough, Butler

I believe a lot of people got excited about Maye and the 2 elite wr's. They had a big win against Richmond County and played in the Western Region Finals. Next step State Championship game.  Loosing Joe Evans, and the recent lost  of Josh McCown  and a few other coaches. Only 1 returner on the OL and problems on the DL. Every group they put in the Mooresville scrimmage had problems stopping the run.  This is not the year to have those types of problems.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Warriors1

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: