Mooresville vs West Forsyth

7 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  
  1. Both teams is 1-0... West Forsyth over Dudley 42-13. Mooresville over West Rowan 10-0. Any thoughts with this game. I’m thinking Mooresville may  have to come in having a good night to compete with WF. WF has an high power offense and Mooresville has a good defense. I’m thinking WF by 14. Anything can happen in HS football. Should be a good game with a huge crowd on hand. 

Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

Posted by: @vik-val-86

1. Both teams is 1-0... West Forsyth over Dudley 42-13. Mooresville over West Rowan 10-0. Any thoughts with this game. I’m thinking Mooresville may  have to come in having a good night to compete with WF. WF has an high power offense and Mooresville has a good defense. I’m thinking WF by 14. Anything can happen in HS football. Should be a good game with a huge crowd on hand. 

@Vik-Val-86 Mooresville with some pretty good competition early on. A big rival game followed up with West Forsyth. I have to think that Mooresville will have to be on top of them game and catch a few breaks to win this one. They have to catch a few breaks and capitalize on them. Defense will be key as I think the first thing Mooresville has to do is work to keep WF at or under 21. And then those breaks are going to have to factor in as it'll be difficult I believe for Mooresville to exceed 21-points.

ReplyQuote
David Powers
(@mrhonda)
Eminent Member

I'm still not sold on West Forsyth.  West Forsyth 26 Mooresville 21

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

@mrhonda

Certainly a bit eary to be sold on anyone. It'll be interesting to see how it shakes out. I question if Mooresville has a 21-point offense against WF

ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

West Forsyth 49  Mooresville 7

Have to say didn’t see this one coming as far as the score goes. It will be interesting to see what WF does this year. 

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

@vik-val-86

I thought it might be difficult for Mooresville to score that many points. I thought they might do a better job on defense. WF looking good

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

West Forsyth will be a team to keep a on. Thinking that East Forsyth n West Forsyth will be a good showdown between the 2. 

Dale Ross reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: