Kings Mountain vs Shelby

7 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Probably one of the biggest games in the state. If I was off from work I would be tempted to go to this one. Both teams undefeated and most likely Shelby will win 2AA State Championship game and Kings Mountain will make a 3AA State Title run and most likely going deep. Any thoughts with this game. I could see it decided by 7. 

Dale Ross reacted
Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

@Vik-Val-86

I saw Kings Mountain Friday night. They are very good. They could be much better this week  I'm told #22 will finally play. 

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Jim West
(@jimwest)
Member Registered

My only thought is that this game has the makings to be a huge barn burner.  Both teams have an arsenal of athletes.  

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

Posted by: @vik-val-86

Probably one of the biggest games in the state.

I'm tempted... considering Olympic @ Alexander Central and the Myers Part Vs Hough Game... among some others..

But I've seen Olympic twice and will see them again...

I like Kings Mountain and would love to see Mac play again if he is playing this week. 

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

I believe that Kings Mountain n Shelby game will be a dandy. I’m sure a huge crowd will be there and the fans would need to get there early. I’m curious at how many fans will be at this game. 

ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Wow what can one say. Kings Mountain is for real. This team I believe has the ingredients to make a possible run all the way. They definitely should go deep anyway. 

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

@vik-val-86

There is no question about them being for real. I just finished putting my post game interviews. I'll be posting videos from in-game on twitter soon.

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: