Valor Christian (Highlands Ranch, CO) vs Charlotte Christian

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
David Powers
(@mrhonda)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Charlotte Christian, on Friday, August 30, will be hosting Valor Christian. Valor Christian is out of Highland Ranch, CO. They are on a 14 game winning streak and are the defending CHSAA, Class 5A state champs. They are coached by Ed McCafferey, father of Panthers running back Christian McCafferey. 

Christian is currently on a 21 game winning streak and are the two time defending North Carolina Independent Schools, division 1 champions.

Dale Ross reacted
Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

@mrhonda

what are your projections?

ReplyQuote
David Powers
(@mrhonda)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

Projections?

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

Predictions, who will win, score the things you do. 🙂

ReplyQuote
David Powers
(@mrhonda)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

Charlotte Christian has gone 30-3 the last three seasons. Those losses were to Charlotte Catholic 19-14 in 2017, and two losses to Charlotte Latin in 2016, 35-10 and 28-27.  They're returning 11 starters and 35 lettermen. 

Valor Christian is coming into this season as the pre-season #1 ranked team in class 5A, Colorado's largest class.  The Eagles have gone 40-2 in state tournament play and have won five of the last seven class 5A state titles.  Christian McCaffery's younger brother, Logan, is the quarterback.  What's interesting is the team's coaching staff of 14 has a combined 91 years of NFL experience, with members from 10 Super Bowl-winning teams.

I know it's early, but if I had to pick, I'd make Valor Christian a 14 point favorite at this point. 

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

@mrhonda

Are you going to produce predictions this year through your program? 

ReplyQuote
David Powers
(@mrhonda)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

In all honesty, I've been pretty busy this summer and haven't thought about that as of yet. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: