West Forsyth at East Forsyth

10 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Both teams are 6-0 and this is going to be a big matchup that will most likely determine the conference. I think this game could be decided by 7. Depending on how each team plays. Any thoughts. 

Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

Posted by: @vik-val-86

Both teams are 6-0 and this is going to be a big matchup that will most likely determine the conference. I think this game could be decided by 7. Depending on how each team plays. Any thoughts. 

Has to be one of the bigger games in the state this week. Has all the markings for an exceptional game. East the favorite?

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

I think East is the favorite but would give them maybe 7-10 points. However a bad night for East I think West would have a real good chance.

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

@vik-val-86

Two Very good teams, two traditional good teams, two county rivals. The air should be a bit cooler... High 79, low 55.

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

@vik-val-86

@mrhonda computer says...

6. East Forsyth 28 (5) West Forsyth 23

Vik-Val 86 reacted
ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

@daleross

Good prediction mrhonda

ReplyQuote
David Powers
(@mrhonda)
Eminent Member

I needed to make a correction regarding the ratings. A couple of people asked why I had East winning when they were rated below West.  I went back over my spreadsheet for those teams.  I had the incorrect figure input for home and away wins for East.  The correction gives East a rating of 92.34, putting them at 5 with West being at 6 with a rating of 88.77.  I usually double check the figures, but missed this one. 

ReplyQuote
Jim West
(@jimwest)
Member Registered

West Forsyth 41, East Forsyth 38.  I understand this was a great game.  I thought that this game was as close as a coin flip as any game this Friday.  East Forsyth is still a strong contender for the 4A title.  West Forsyth will go 4AA, and I feel they will have a decent run in the playoffs.  

ReplyQuote
Dale Ross
(@daleross)

Well we all thought a 1-score game. I mentioned on Facebook Live maybe last team with the ball would win kind of game.

ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Sounded like a good game. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: