NPC week 12 picks

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

It’s hard to believe it will be the last game of the regular season and then onto the playoffs. Here are the NPC picks.

0-10 North Iredell at 4-6 East Rowan...  East should have no issues. East Rowan 42  North Iredell 14.

2-8 Carson at 4-6 South Iredell... This could be somewhat a close game but with home field advantage I think South wins this one 35-21.

10-0 Statesville at 7-3 West Rowan... This game is for the conference and Statesville has a chance to go undefeated. I think West will present a good challenge  but going with Statesville 35  West Rowan 28. 

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Scores for week 12 NPC game 

East Rowan 49  North Iredell 0

South Iredell 51   Carson 21

Statesville 27  West Rowan 24  in OT

I went to the West Rowan n Statesville game and it was a thriller. West Rowan went up in the 1st half at one point 21-7 but Statesville cut the lead 21-14 by HT. Statesville would make it 21-21 game and then would retake the lead 24-21. Then West Rowan would tie it 24-24 sending the game into OT. Statesville would get the ball 1st and would go up 27-24. Then West Rowan would have a chance to win or tie it. But on 4th down with a low snap the kicker was unable to get the kick off and the place kicker would try and run it in with no success. Greyhounds would pull it off 27-24.

Congratulations to the Greyhounds for winning the conference and also going 11-0. Both teams really played some good ball and West Rowan is a physical team that played Statesville really hard. Best of luck to these both teams as they enter the playoffs. Also I think South Iredell will be in it. So best of luck to the Vikings as well. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: