NPC picks week 8

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

6-0 Statesville at 2-4 South Iredell... South Iredell maybe better than their record as they have played some tough competition. South does seem to be down some but have shown some improvement from the beginning of the season. Statesville however is the team to beat and can put the points on the board. I wouldn’t be surprised that SI kept it close the 1st half and Statesville pulls it out the 2nd half. Statesville by 21. 
3-3 East Rowan at 3-3 West Rowan... Not sure how ER will matchup but I think WR will prevail in this one. West Rowan by 20. 
3-3 St Stephens at 0-6 North Iredell... Homecoming night for N. Iredell and perhaps this is the spark they need to have their 1st victory. This may well be N Iredell last chance for a win if they are going to do it. But I think St Stephens wins this one by 14.

Carson will be open

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Vik-Val 86

Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Found out earlier that Statesville main RB is out the rest of the season with a torn ACL. Will have to have surgery. I don’t know how much this will effect the game between South Iredell n Statesville this week. I feel like Statesville has the pieces to win the conference but when playoff time comes that I’m sure will be a factor. 

ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

NPC scores

West Rowan. 31. East Rowan 7

St. Stephens 35.  North Iredell 14

Statesville 33. South Iredell 14.. I was at this game. South played a good 1st half leading the game 10-7 at half. 2nd half Statesville came out looking a lot better and adjusted. Statesville scored 26 in the 2nd half and South on 3 the second half. South Iredell left 10 points on the field. But I don’t think that would of made any difference. South had nothing for Statesville 2nf half. I do feel South is better than their record. Here is my thoughts for Greyhounds future. Even though they may have lost their main RB for the season they still have the goods to go 11-0 in regular season. Next week South Iredell has West Rowan. I feel like this will be for 2/3 spot. Depending on how South plays will depend on outcome. Since this game will be at West Rowan I think they will most likely to win. If they do win,  this sets up for a Statesville n West Rowan showdown the last game of the season. 
Next year Statesville will receive the bulk of their good players back. They will definitely be a nasty team to deal with. Hopefully their main RB will recover well . I hear he is having a ACL knee surgery. Best of luck to this young man. 

Carson was open

ReplyQuote
Vik-Val 86
(@vik-val-86)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Correction Statesville 33  South Iredell 13

ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: