Clear all

Gates county vs first flight week 2

3 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Patrick Maloney
(@patrickmaloney1)
Topic starter  

I know most on here don't know about the area I'm in but I'm intrigued by this matchup I don't think they have ever played each other in football before it doesn't show any on maxpreps this will be the opening game for both teams too the big boys of Gates vs the speed of first flight my prediction Gates county 34- First Flight 17

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Patrick Maloney

Dale Ross reacted
Dale Ross
(@daleross)
Illustrious Member Admin Registered

Posted by: @patrickmaloney1

I know most on here don't know about the area I'm in but I'm intrigued by this matchup I don't think they have ever played each other in football before it doesn't show any on maxpreps this will be the opening game for both teams too the big boys of Gates vs the speed of first flight my prediction Gates county 34- First Flight 17

You should help keep us informed on the area.

ReplyQuote
Jim West
(@jimwest)
Member Registered

If Gates County defeats First Flight 34-17, Gates County is a Top-5 1A caliber team.  I saw the Red Barons play last year and I was very impressed with their team.  Gates County has good size, speed, and depth.  

I really don't have a good pulse on either team.  Anything can happen this early in the season.  I thought this was a fairly evenly matched game.  I'll go with Gates County simply because of the home field advantage.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: