• Like:
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

Dale Ross
Site Admin

--
04/08/2019 5:41 PM

Mallard Creek is searching for an OC. They will have several teaching slots available, but do not anticipate any PE spots to be open.

Please send resumes to Michael.Palmieri@cms.k12.nc.us

GoDeep90

--
    04/10/2019 6:26 AM
    Where McFadden off to? Garcia getting the nod again? Any candidates out there yall know of? Should be a highly sought after position.

cortland state universty
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/10/2019 7:43 AM
    Position is filled as I was informed. The person who is the OC was at MC before and is a good coach. It is a win win for everyone Mac moves to a great spot and the MC OC is back to his old place.

System
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/10/2019 7:54 AM
    Posted By cortland state universty on 04/10/2019 7:43 AM
    Position is filled as I was informed. The person who is the OC was at MC before and is a good coach. It is a win win for everyone Mac moves to a great spot and the MC OC is back to his old place.

The posistion is not filled. They will still be bringing someone in to assist a coach who was previously on staff, which is not Garcia. Just started interviewing this week with over a 100 applicants. Numerous interest from out of state, as far as Arkansas. 

GoDeep90

--
    04/10/2019 1:33 PM
    Posted By System on 04/10/2019 7:54 AM
    Posted By cortland state universty on 04/10/2019 7:43 AM

The posistion is not filled. They will still be bringing someone in to assist a coach who was previously on staff, which is not Garcia. Just started interviewing this week with over a 100 applicants. Numerous interest from out of state, as far as Arkansas. 

So they are bringing in an assistant OC and keeping the position in house?

System
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/11/2019 7:56 AM
    MC already brought in a guy to assist McFadden this year, prior to him leaving. They are interviewing for McFadden's replacement. The new OC will work at the school also.

btango

--
    04/12/2019 10:51 AM
    Posted By GoDeep90 on 04/10/2019 6:26 AM
    Where McFadden off to? Garcia getting the nod again? Any candidates out there yall know of? Should be a highly sought after position.

McFadden will join former Indy teammate of one season Devonte Holloman.  Holloman is the new HC at RH South Pointe.

System
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/16/2019 11:06 AM
    Robert Hellams! Big time upgrade.

CharlotteFootball

--
    04/16/2019 4:39 PM
    What’s Coach Robert Hellam coaching resume? I saw he runs an air raid offense and with the weapons he is inheriting will be a lethal offense. I’m excited already to see Mallard Creek run a pass first offense for the first time since Brand.

Dale Ross
    Site Admin

--
    04/16/2019 9:10 PM
    Tight End Coach @ Wando (2002-2005)
    Quarterback Coach @ Myers Park (2005-1006)
    Passing Game Coordinator / QB Coach at South Pointe Rock Hill, SC (2006-2013)
    OC Northwestern Rock Hill, SC (2013- April 2016

Looks like he's always coached offense and been involved in the passing aspect of the offense.

Easy_Money
    Sophomore Member
    Sophomore Member

--
    04/17/2019 8:46 AM

Posted By System on 04/16/2019 11:06 AM

What makes this a big time upgrade? I’m curious.

System
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/17/2019 11:39 AM
    Posted By Easy_Money on 04/17/2019 8:46 AM

Posted By System on 04/16/2019 11:06 AM

What makes this a big time upgrade? I’m curious.

Hellams is much more seasoned in my opinion. 

System
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/17/2019 12:04 PM

Coach Hellams short Resume.

4-Time State Championship winning Coach and Coordinator, who excels at enabling student-athletes to achieve success in the classroom, on the field, and in life. Proven ability as a football strength coach to develop All-American, All-State, and All-Conference players. 3 recipients of the Mr. Football award in SC, 6 NFL players,7 QB's played Division 1 football, and numerous players who went on to successful careers on and off the field

A guys who is more familiar with Hellams success, forwarded the above to me off his linkedin 

CharlotteFootball

--
    04/17/2019 9:56 PM
    One big winner in this hiring is Mallard Creek rising sophomore QB Xavion Brower. He will defenitely becomes a better QB in this new system and with a QB coach.

System
    Freshman Member
    Freshman Member

--
    04/18/2019 6:43 AM
    Posted By CharlotteFootball on 04/17/2019 9:56 PM
    One big winner in this hiring is Mallard Creek rising sophomore QB Xavion Brower. He will defenitely becomes a better QB in this new system and with a QB coach.

There will be a lot of competition @ The QB posistion this year, and next year. A lot of new guys will be showing up on campus. 

btango

--
    04/18/2019 8:55 AM
    Posted By System on 04/17/2019 12:04 PM

Coach Hellams short Resume.

4-Time State Championship winning Coach and Coordinator, who excels at enabling student-athletes to achieve success in the classroom, on the field, and in life. Proven ability as a football strength coach to develop All-American, All-State, and All-Conference players. 3 recipients of the Mr. Football award in SC, 6 NFL players,7 QB's played Division 1 football, and numerous players who went on to successful careers on and off the field

A guys who is more familiar with Hellams success, forwarded the above to me off his linkedin 

Does anyone know who the six NFL players and seven D1 QBs?

Dale Ross
    Site Admin

--
    04/18/2019 12:57 PM
    When I got the above, partly off his LinkedIn, I didn't see any players listed. just what is copy and pasted above. A little research on the NFL players I can only identify these potential candiates

Barry Richardson Wando Offensive tackle
    Stephon Gilmore South Pointe
    DeVonte Holloman South Pointe
    Jadeveon Clowney South Pointe
    Maybe Mason Rudolph Northwestern his senior season.

The three SC Mr. Football are easier to ID
    Stephon Gilmore
    Jadeveon Clowney
    Gage Moloney
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Membership Membership:
    Latest New User Latest: Charlotte Hannan
    Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
    Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 1
    User Count Overall: 4252

People Online People Online:
    Visitors Visitors: 149