Welcome to CarolinaVarsity.com Forums

Favorite games to watch for 2019
Last Post 03/31/2019 11:00 PM by Vik-Val 86. 7 Replies.
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Vik-Val 86 Posts:216 Junior Member Junior Member
--
03/30/2019 11:27 PM 0
We are still in the off season but thought I would bring up a topic about upcoming season. What is your favorite game or games you would like to see. Whether it’s a rival game or a big game for the upcoming season. I know the Dutch Fork n Mallard Creek would be a good one. I never seen South Point n Shelby game. I wouldn’t mind getting in on that one. Anyone have a game that you are looking forward to seeing.
Dale Ross Posts:32128 Site Admin
--
03/31/2019 12:34 AM 0
Got to take a look at the schedule. Which games will YOU attend?
Dale Ross

Follow us on Facebook Find CarolinaVarsity on Facebook
Follow CarolinaVarsity on TwitterFollow CarolinaVarsity on Twitter

--
03/31/2019 12:41 AM 0
I know I will see some South Iredell Viking games. But this season I’m wanting to step out and see some other games going on. I use to go and watch the best games I could go to. My work schedule will interfere on some games. But I do have a couple in mind. The South Point n Shelby game. Pisgah n Tuscola game would be a good one. I may have to take some time off to see these games if I have to work.
--
03/31/2019 3:01 PM 1
I wouldn't mind going back to SI for a game. Myers Park Vs Butler could be interesting. Vance Vs Hough. Kings Mountain Vs Crest.
Dale Ross

--
03/31/2019 3:58 PM 0
I feel like Kings Mountain will be a team to keep an eye on for this season in the conference. They could make a good run in 3A playoffs. They would be a team I wouldn’t mind see playing.
--
03/31/2019 5:36 PM 0
The Crest game would be a good one to watch Kings Mountain.
Dale Ross

Jim West Posts:2439
--
03/31/2019 9:11 PM 0
A few months ago, I did an analysis on all of the talent returning along with the infusion of talent coming in from the JV's. Kings Mountain made my list at #9. KM will have to replace in 2019 a dual threat QB. If KM finds that QB, watch out!

The team that looks the best on paper in the Big South is Hunter Huss. Crest should not be dismissed nor should Stuart Cramer or Forestview. Ashbrook might struggle next year. North Gaston will most likely struggle again.
--
03/31/2019 11:00 PM 0
The Crest n Kings Mountain game would be a good one to watch. Definitely a tough conference. Looking forward to season to start.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: Charlotte Hannan
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 1
User Count Overall: 4252

People Online People Online:
Visitors Visitors: 149
Members Members: 0
Total Total: 149

Online Now Online Now:

What's happening when and where...