Welcome to CarolinaVarsity.com Forums

PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 11/18/2018 9:03 PM by  bear5034
Jim's 4A Playoff Projections after Week 12 (UPDATED WITH 2018 ADMS)
 127 Replies
  • Like:
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123
Author Messages

Dreboy
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/15/2018 9:39 PM
Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 6:59 PM
Posted By Dreboy on 11/15/2018 4:25 PM

Posted By System on 11/15/2018 3:34 PM

Butler! Our defense is so much better now. Ask Garinger! Lol! 

Besides the fact you just signed up this morning, who is “Our”? If your not reppin the Creek or the Cougars then you should refrain from posting when grown people are discussing relevant matters!

Good for you Dre! Nice! By the 'our' he means Butler.

I knew what he was sarcastically saying, but I know hes not a fan of Butler. But he won't show his hand because he's more than likely affiliated with one of the "Other, just happy to be there" Imeck schools. 

Butler # 4 and Western Carolina #35 but always a Fighting Scot!!

bear5034

--
11/16/2018 7:41 AM

Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 6:33 PM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/15/2018 3:16 PM

Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 2:09 PM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/15/2018 11:38 AM

Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 10:59 AM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/15/2018 9:40 AM

No attacks, no bashing, not threatened or obsessed. Just facts. Still not counting out Myer's Park. Only one getting emotional on the topic is you. You should relax....only a HS football game.

Maybe you're in denial? OK, I guess if you say so, then that makes it true ...LOL ...could your posts possibly show otherwise? 

Maybe you should take your own advice, because it appears you may think that the world will end if MC doesn't win state, or, if some other team may have a chance. If MC wins, I'd guess not too many outside of MC will actually care though, remember, it's "only a HS football game" 😀.  So then there's no need to be overBEARing with the Butler hate, or the MC love.

Do you always read into people's comments and automatically assume they're "emotional"? How so? I didn't know you were a shrink...that's just my writing style.

Lot of MC in that post. You seem obsessed?? You OK? Starting to worry about you.

LOL...would the fact I'm responding to an obsessed MC fan have anything to do with that? Was mainly addressing your love and devotion to, and worship of MC... Uh oh, I'm approaching bear territory, with how many posts I've had...except mine are in response, yours are a whole lot of boasting. 

Good one...you're not 'worried' about me, you're worried about MC all of the time... I couldn't possibly find any space in that mind of yours, because MC probably fills 99.99% of it...LOL...don't worry about me, worry about your inability to stop wearing your MC loving/Butler hating goggles and then posting biased opinions, conveniently omitted facts & spin/distortions of reality...😀

OK, it's been fun going back and forth with you and I'm sure you feel the same....I'm sure it's been entertaining to some. 

I have been sitting in a meeting all day smiling. Go Dawgs

Good post...for those who don't know, today was just sports banter, which at times can reach a level of intensity that's off the charts. At times, nothing's sacred, not the person, not the team, not anything, when discussing your teams...it's where 'FANatics' comes from. Just 2 passionate fans of different teams insulting the @%$#&! out of each other. Got to love how sports brings out the best in us...LOL

All in good fun, and I know that because I saw the smiley faces included in the posts...no hard feelings whatsoever on my part. That said, I believe you've provided some good football insight and will continue to, on this site.  Now don't go and prove me wrong about that going forward...LOL

Talk is just that ....talk..Its just fandom. Period. The trash talk the Creek guys took in 2009-10 and even 11 on this board was far worse than anthing any programs fans have taken since. Truth is we deserved it. We were brash and arrogant and really had not won anything. Butler guys especially Domer let us have it...lol. Also some damn good football talk mixed in which is mostly gone now. Lot of the real good posters dont post here much anymore.

Funny thing is, when the Creek guys lost we showed back up on this board and took our lumps graciously. Sometimes tough to do after you have seen your kid play his last HS football game and you are wiping way his tears. If you are gonna talk it you have to take it and when Butler beat MC in 2016 i showed right back up here and congratulated them and took my lumps. No problem....its just football and life goes on to be sure. Funny how over the years we see posters jump in talking junk when their team is rolling and are never around after the loss. Has happened dozen of times.

Obsessed?? Not even close. Very full and high functioning life. I would call it more like therapy. Fun place to escape to on Friday nights . Win or lose....its just cheap and riveting entertainment.

Jim West

--
11/16/2018 7:57 AM

I can't believe today is Friday....and it's not raining. I'm sure many fields will be wet, but at least the sun is out today in the Triangle. All of the wet and somewhat cold weather has taken its toll on me this past week.

Some have stated that we have seen more rain this football season than ever before. I think from a statewide level, this statement might be true. I'd say that 2/3rds of the state has been impacted by 3 major storms.

I am curious on how Myers Park will respond to what will essentially be two bye weeks. Butler's issue next week will be magnified...they last played a game on October 26th and won't play until November 23rd. As such, I have some sympathy for both programs simply because they should have played the weeks of November 2nd and November 9th but were essentially penalized because the other teams forfeited the game. This situation will be a tough one but at least both Coach Chadwick and Coach Hales are very strong coaches and well-seasoned. However, I don't think even the most seasoned coach would exactly know how to handle such a long, and unexpected, layoff.

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/16/2018 8:15 AM
I believe I started posting back in 2010 when Butler guys used to let The Creek guys know about the hump, and how we couldn't get over it until we played somebody. So Palmieri took their advice. In order to be the man, you gotta beat the man. Back in the Hokie days. Fast forward MC has become the Hump. I can't recall if they kick me off CV or I left...LMAO! FYI! Everyone has injuries, teams get better, wr's drop passes, fumbles happen, bad calls happen. No one will be shutting down a offense similar to Garinger and Hickory Ridge.. If that's the gold standard? MC PA 79 vs Butler PA 206. You can throw all those stats out. It's playoff time and a new ball game.

Dreboy
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/16/2018 10:40 AM
Posted By System on 11/16/2018 8:15 AM
I believe I started posting back in 2010 when Butler guys used to let The Creek guys know about the hump, and how we couldn't get over it until we played somebody. So Palmieri took their advice. In order to be the man, you gotta beat the man. Back in the Hokie days. Fast forward MC has become the Hump. I can't recall if they kick me off CV or I left...LMAO! FYI! Everyone has injuries, teams get better, wr's drop passes, fumbles happen, bad calls happen. No one will be shutting down a offense similar to Garinger and Hickory Ridge.. If that's the gold standard? MC PA 79 vs Butler PA 206. You can throw all those stats out. It's playoff time and a new ball game.

Props to you if you are a true Creek fan but of those 79 PA , we(Butler) have 29 of those. Doesnt seem like there was a "Gold Standard" offense anywhere in the Imeck. Vance strength is Defense as was Hough so if you want to match mediocre to mediocre by throwing out stats from bottom feeders then by all means continue on your path, but theres no way the offense's in the Imeck were that much better than those in the SW.

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/16/2018 11:02 AM

I don't believe Butler puts up 29 points on MC, if not for it being their 1st game, slight advantage with Butler having 1 game under their belt. Lots of defensive changes after Butler game. Butler looked a little above average during their 1st game against Scotland.  In regards to Butler suffocating defense you had your last  3 games is irrelevant. Especially when 2 of the teams were Garinger and HR. Talk about bottom feeders.  It's  playoff time now. Sattle up!  Although i believe Butler beats Richmond this go round. I believe MC, Vance, Richmond all have better defenses, with Hough about even. 

bear5034

--
11/16/2018 11:31 AM

Posted By Dreboy on 11/16/2018 10:40 AM

Props to you if you are a true Creek fan but of those 79 PA , we(Butler) have 29 of those. Doesnt seem like there was a "Gold Standard" offense anywhere in the Imeck. Vance strength is Defense as was Hough so if you want to match mediocre to mediocre by throwing out stats from bottom feeders then by all means continue on your path, but theres no way the offense's in the Imeck were that much better than those in the SW.

Both Hough and Vance averaged just 3 points less a game than Butler. If they are mediocre then Butler is one FG better than mediocre. Continue on..

Jim West

--
11/16/2018 12:01 PM
After this last season, how would everyone rank the 19 4A Meck teams based on future projections? Specifically, what programs will be successful and make decent runs in the playoffs for the next several years?

Right now, I would have Mallard Creek, Hough, Vance, North Meck, Butler, and Myers Park on my successful list. Providence might be on the cusp of repeated success. Indy, West Meck, West Charlotte, and Rocky River have too many unknowns at this point to make an honorable mention.

704cougarsdad

--
11/16/2018 12:41 PM
As long as palmeri, hales, brand is where they're at those teams aren't going anywhere.i think West Charlotte is going to take over the west. MP will run the south. I'm not so sure of hough. I don't Jenkins is cutting it...I jus can't figure hough. My guess would be Mooresville instead of hough truthfully.

Dreboy
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/16/2018 1:29 PM

Posted By bear5034 on 11/16/2018 11:31 AM

Posted By Dreboy on 11/16/2018 10:40 AM

Both Hough and Vance averaged just 3 points less a game than Butler. If they are mediocre then Butler is one FG better than mediocre. Continue on..

No offense, but re-read the whole exchange. Never called either of those schools mediocre. I was speaking on the bottom half of the conference as mediocre since ya homie keeps throwing HR and Garinger into his post but I can understand the mistake

Dreboy
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/16/2018 1:35 PM
How did this become a MC vs Butler thread anyway? Lol.. I like how the rest of ya lackeys eased right out of the conversation. Went home and got big brother!!

raider7967

--
11/16/2018 2:44 PM
I will be a little off topic myself, but after reading above and wanting to take a break from work, figured I would throw my 2 cents in. This has always been my go to site to get away from so many clowns and get into some serious football talk. I still find this to be a great site for the more serious chatter. I remember a Butler fan that we conversed on here, other sites, and kept each other in tune with text when at the games. I had one of my reps with kids that went to Butler and those were fun days with all of us having mutual respect for each other and our teams. I have always thought Butler fans were pretty cool and a great program. The creek fans, in my opinion, seem to be cool too. I just don't know any personally, so I tend to pull for Butler when they are not paying us. Fans should be a bit biased or it wouldn't be as much fun. Moving forward a little more on topic, every conference has it's top teams, middle of the pack, and bottom dwellers. I think the West 4aa will have some great games and certainly some great teams. I don't doubt MC winning it, but beating good teams twice in the same year is tough and probably gets a little old. I hope we get the chance to give them a different look. You can't win it if your not in it. First things first though. Win or go home so the next game is the only concern now. Let's have some fun as our teams here in N.C. are doing a good job of raising the bar. We have some good football here in our state and this should be interesting.

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/16/2018 4:07 PM
Posted By Dreboy on 11/16/2018 1:35 PM
How did this become a MC vs Butler thread anyway? Lol.. I like how the rest of ya lackeys eased right out of the conversation. Went home and got big brother!!

We were the only people on the board...

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/16/2018 5:32 PM

"Can't recall", yeah, that sounds about right, you can't recall much, especially anything related to Butler lately...especially the game on Oct. 5th, because you don't want to, because it demolishes your ridiculous point of view.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, how many times now do you feel you have to make the same baseless 'point', beating it to death? You conveniently omit other important facts, that will disprove your 'point'. FYI: LOL...not everyone has the same DEPTH, so if there's 'injuries' it affects some teams more than others. Dig deeper.

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/16/2018 6:00 PM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/16/2018 7:41 AM

Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 6:33 PM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/15/2018 3:16 PM

Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 2:09 PM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/15/2018 11:38 AM

Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/15/2018 10:59 AM
Posted By bear5034 on 11/15/2018 9:40 AM

No attacks, no bashing, not threatened or obsessed. Just facts. Still not counting out Myer's Park. Only one getting emotional on the topic is you. You should relax....only a HS football game.

Maybe you're in denial? OK, I guess if you say so, then that makes it true ...LOL ...could your posts possibly show otherwise? 

Maybe you should take your own advice, because it appears you may think that the world will end if MC doesn't win state, or, if some other team may have a chance. If MC wins, I'd guess not too many outside of MC will actually care though, remember, it's "only a HS football game" 😀.  So then there's no need to be overBEARing with the Butler hate, or the MC love.

Do you always read into people's comments and automatically assume they're "emotional"? How so? I didn't know you were a shrink...that's just my writing style.

Lot of MC in that post. You seem obsessed?? You OK? Starting to worry about you.

LOL...would the fact I'm responding to an obsessed MC fan have anything to do with that? Was mainly addressing your love and devotion to, and worship of MC... Uh oh, I'm approaching bear territory, with how many posts I've had...except mine are in response, yours are a whole lot of boasting. 

Good one...you're not 'worried' about me, you're worried about MC all of the time... I couldn't possibly find any space in that mind of yours, because MC probably fills 99.99% of it...LOL...don't worry about me, worry about your inability to stop wearing your MC loving/Butler hating goggles and then posting biased opinions, conveniently omitted facts & spin/distortions of reality...😀

OK, it's been fun going back and forth with you and I'm sure you feel the same....I'm sure it's been entertaining to some. 

I have been sitting in a meeting all day smiling. Go Dawgs

Good post...for those who don't know, today was just sports banter, which at times can reach a level of intensity that's off the charts. At times, nothing's sacred, not the person, not the team, not anything, when discussing your teams...it's where 'FANatics' comes from. Just 2 passionate fans of different teams insulting the @%$#&! out of each other. Got to love how sports brings out the best in us...LOL

All in good fun, and I know that because I saw the smiley faces included in the posts...no hard feelings whatsoever on my part. That said, I believe you've provided some good football insight and will continue to, on this site.  Now don't go and prove me wrong about that going forward...LOL

Talk is just that ....talk..Its just fandom. Period. The trash talk the Creek guys took in 2009-10 and even 11 on this board was far worse than anthing any programs fans have taken since. Truth is we deserved it. We were brash and arrogant and really had not won anything. Butler guys especially Domer let us have it...lol. Also some damn good football talk mixed in which is mostly gone now. Lot of the real good posters dont post here much anymore.

Funny thing is, when the Creek guys lost we showed back up on this board and took our lumps graciously. Sometimes tough to do after you have seen your kid play his last HS football game and you are wiping way his tears. If you are gonna talk it you have to take it and when Butler beat MC in 2016 i showed right back up here and congratulated them and took my lumps. No problem....its just football and life goes on to be sure. Funny how over the years we see posters jump in talking junk when their team is rolling and are never around after the loss. Has happened dozen of times.

Obsessed?? Not even close. Very full and high functioning life. I would call it more like therapy. Fun place to escape to on Friday nights . Win or lose....its just cheap and riveting entertainment.

Dano--08/30/2013 11:35 PM--"dude, your unreal. first of all, MC cannot win the big one. Two years, 0 rings, so the track record stands 0-2. Dont count your horses yet. Second, will see in 10 weeks and see what happens. And for mannerisms, you have none to post the crap you post."

LOL...a blast from the past... I was scrolling through the 2012 and 2013 seasons looking at what was said, after you said Butler trashed talked MC...wasn't hard to find at all, took maybe 5 min. or so, and there it was. Just like you said. Not the least bit over the top now... LOL.

I remember you showing up here after the 2016 playoff game and it was like reading a different person's comments...but give credit where credit is due. Last season I congratulated MP on this site, after they won the playoff game at Butler...agreed, tough to do.

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/16/2018 6:15 PM
Posted By System on 11/16/2018 11:02 AM

I don't believe Butler puts up 29 points on MC, if not for it being their 1st game, slight advantage with Butler having 1 game under their belt. Lots of defensive changes after Butler game. Butler looked a little above average during their 1st game against Scotland.  In regards to Butler suffocating defense you had your last  3 games is irrelevant. Especially when 2 of the teams were Garinger and HR. Talk about bottom feeders.  It's  playoff time now. Sattle up!  Although i believe Butler beats Richmond this go round. I believe MC, Vance, Richmond all have better defenses, with Hough about even. 

It was 28...and we can go back and forth on the 'what ifs' forever, bottom line is it is what it turned out to be. Seems like you forgot to add into that post how Butler didn't have any game film on MC, because their game with Dutch Fork was cancelled. Was that an advantage, could Butler possibly know what to expect from an OC, that wasn't the OC last season? 704CD mentioned that in an earlier topic and I think it's notable, to say the least.

Present ALL of the facts when trying to make a point, because you keep omitting details. Epic fail so far.

pepman
Dale's right Hand Man

--
11/16/2018 11:07 PM
We have a LOT of people that read, not too many post anymore but the reading numbers are still close to what they used to be. You would be surprised who's here.
Follow me on Twitter @pepmancv Email Me Directly: matt.morrow6164@gmail.com

bear5034

--
11/17/2018 8:21 AM
Posted By Jim West on 11/16/2018 12:01 PM
After this last season, how would everyone rank the 19 4A Meck teams based on future projections? Specifically, what programs will be successful and make decent runs in the playoffs for the next several years?

Right now, I would have Mallard Creek, Hough, Vance, North Meck, Butler, and Myers Park on my successful list. Providence might be on the cusp of repeated success. Indy, West Meck, West Charlotte, and Rocky River have too many unknowns at this point to make an honorable mention.

I think its almost impossible to know due to player movement now. Its created a huge gap in competitive schools. What is clear is the sucessful programs that you have listed above continue to get stronger while the low end schools continue to lose their quality players to the top programs. We are only one game into the playoffs and I am already hearing multiple rumors of residency moves for next year.

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/17/2018 9:07 AM
Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/16/2018 6:15 PM

It was 28...and we can go back and forth on the 'what ifs' forever, bottom line is it is what it turned out to be. Seems like you forgot to add into that post how Butler didn't have any game film on MC, because their game with Dutch Fork was cancelled. Was that an advantage, could Butler possibly know what to expect from an OC, that wasn't the OC last season? 704CD mentioned that in an earlier topic and I think it's notable, to say the least.

Present ALL of the facts when trying to make a point, because you keep omitting details. Epic fail so far.

You will learn a lot about your progeram after the 1st game. That's not trying to make a point. That's a fact!  I was at the game against Scotland. That 1 game under their belt was a major factor. Anyone who attended both games would agree. Butler was able to make some major adjustments. It look like 2 different teams.  Not having film on MC's offense  Ok Gotcha! Did they know what to expect from the OC against Richmond County?   Whatever make you feel good about yor squad....TIC TOC! 

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/17/2018 10:53 AM
Posted By System on 11/17/2018 9:07 AM
Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/16/2018 6:15 PM

You will learn a lot about your progeram after the 1st game. That's not trying to make a point. That's a fact!  I was at the game against Scotland. That 1 game under their belt was a major factor. Anyone who attended both games would agree. Butler was able to make some major adjustments. It look like 2 different teams.  Not having film on MC's offense  Ok Gotcha! Did you know what to expect from the OC against Richmond County?   Whatever make you feel good about yor squad....TIC TOC! 

Whatever makes you feel good, which is omitting details, refusing to acknowledge facts, cherry-picking just 1 game (Garinger) in an attempt to make a 'point'. Striving soo hard, but your position is weak and you look bad, after MP put up 55 on a tri-conference championship team last night, that had only allowed 8 pts vs. an 8-1 team last week.

You've already lost the debate...because, if they put up a lot of points next week, it proves our D was playing better the last few games to only allow 14 pts the 1st game. If they do not, then it confirms the D is playing better lately. You LOSE either way. 

And your point is exactly WHAT about Richmond? They had played prior to our game, and even if they had a new OC, there was prior game film to look at, to see what he did. Just a ridiculous comment.

You can now either go away again for another 8 years and IMHO this site will be better off, or you can keep posting and embarrassing yourself.

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/17/2018 11:02 AM
There really is no debate. Nothing but facts. TIC TOC!

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/17/2018 11:05 AM
Posted By System on 11/17/2018 11:02 AM

That's right, because you LOST the debate, we finally agree on something.

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/17/2018 11:07 AM
Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/17/2018 11:05 AM

There was no debate.  TIC TOC!   

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/17/2018 11:14 AM
Posted By System on 11/17/2018 11:07 AM

Right, you had no case from the very beginning...again, I agree with you.

Here's some good advice -- take off the Butler hating goggles and focus on Hough. Fact is, you've commented on Butler a whole lot more than MC. Got nothing to say about your favorite team?

System
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

--
11/17/2018 11:22 AM
Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/17/2018 11:14 AM

Here's some good advice -- take off the Butler hating goggles and focus on Hough. Fact is, you've commented on Butler a whole lot more than MC. Got nothing to say about your favorite team?

I'm actually a big fan of Butler's program. I gave nothing but facts about the program, that you happened to semantically disagree with. You're not in a posistion to give anyone advice.... I'm giving out facts and you think you're in a debate?   

DAWGPOWER
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

--
11/17/2018 11:55 AM
Posted By System on 11/17/2018 11:22 AM
Posted By DAWGPOWER on 11/17/2018 11:14 AM

I'm actually a big fan of Butler's program. I gave nothing but facts about the program, that you happened to semantically disagree with. You're not in a posistion to give anyone advice.... I'm giving out facts and you think you're in a debate?   

LMAO...🤣🤣🤣"I'm actually a big fan of Butler's program" -- You cannot be serious...🤣... I see you're afraid to talk about MC, just want to trash a team you're "actually a big fan of" -- 🤣 LMAO!! 

"You're not in a position to give anyone advice....", and you know this HOW? surprise ...and YOU are? Really? 🤣LMAO!!!! Clearly, you need the advice, because you don't know when to stop, just keep repeating the same old tiresome, ridiculous junk.

So, now you're stating "I gave nothing but facts about the program", after saying in an earlier post "In my opinion" -- you're contradicting yourself...NICE!

To summarize: you lost, you're wrong, you lack credibility, you hate Butler, you hate the SW4A conference, you hate all of the teams -- how am I doing? Did I miss anything? 😀

EastEaglesareraw
Middle School
Middle School

--
11/18/2018 2:35 PM
I wish they would give east the respect they deserve, I’ve seen them play this year , There offense has bad nights some games and still puts 40+ on the board . There defense is just RAW , all the way from the def. line to their secondary they all can go . Honestly I think they would give Creek a run for their money on the ROAD . It’s going to be a bad week for Mooresvile if they play in the 3rd round most likely a blowout !

bear5034

--
11/18/2018 9:03 PM

Posted By EastEaglesareraw on 11/18/2018 2:35 PM
I wish they would give east the respect they deserve, I’ve seen them play this year , There offense has bad nights some games and still puts 40+ on the board . There defense is just RAW , all the way from the def. line to their secondary they all can go . Honestly I think they would give Creek a run for their money on the ROAD . It’s going to be a bad week for Mooresvile if they play in the 3rd round most likely a blowout !

What respect do they deserve exactly?? Great program for the last 7-8 years. Havent been able to get over the Meck County hump. Just a fact. EF got there Mallard Creek shot, they also got their Butler shot and their Charlotte Catholic shot. 0-3.

Since Willert has been in place the program has been to exactly one regional final. The problem is EF fans keep trying to make the team something its not. Triad powerhouse not a state powerhouse.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 3 of 3 << < 123

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: EastEaglesareraw
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 1
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 2
User Count Overall: 4246

People Online People Online:
Visitors Visitors: 336
Members Members: 2
Total Total: 338

Online Now Online Now: